Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services
Your pet’s best interest, health and welling being is the guiding light that we use for its medical care throughout it’s entire life. We are equipped to provide basic diagnostic and therapeutic services to help you care for your pets at home. But, “At home” veterinary service although convenient and complete in many ways is limited in others. We make timely referrals to local clinics and area hospital for everything from emergency treatments and hospitalization to medical conditions that require board certified veterinary specialist for diagnosis and or treatment of your pet’s medical issues. Surgical and Hospitalization Services at local clinics:
We can make special arrangements with local clinics for any need for surgery or hospitalization.
This can include any of the following:
- Internal medicine consults: We offer in-hospital referrals to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Radiology Services: Referrals for X-ray and Ultra Sound imaging provide high quality diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide referrals for ECG services with cardiology specialists.
- Dentistry: Referral for practical dental services, including teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Diagnostic laboratory services provide serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing all usually within 24hrs.
- Behavioral issues with dogs and cats: Referral when needed to Dr. K Wrubel: http://www.ivghospitals.com/staff-member/kathryn-m-wrubel-phd/
Phone: (413) 625-9353
Fax: (888) 627-0690